Thursday, March 15, 2012

The engagement!

Well, if you are not in my English class/i don't know you/i don't talk to you/you're a creeper get off my page (just kidding, well sort of ;)) you wouldn't know that I recently, as in about a month ago, got engaged :). On February 17th, my boyfriend of nearly three and a half years became my fiance.  After dating in high school and waiting while he served a mission far far away in Rio de Janeiro Brazil (yes i did wait for a missionary, the statistic is around 3%, we're pretty awesome :)), we had finally ended up at BYU together, and after countless ring shopping trips (yes i was present, it's a big purchase and i don't like surprises :)), we went to the Provo Temple one Friday evening... and the rest is history.  We will be married in the Washington, D.C. temple on August 17th.  We really couldn't be more excited.  And now my life is filled with wedding details, questions about dates/invites/dresses/appetizers etc. fill my conversations, and although at times stressful (i am planning a wedding 2500 miles away from my home), I know that everything will work out :).

the ring to all those curious on lookers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment