Sunday, April 8, 2012

HUMOR U

So apparently I was so excited about this weekend that... I totally forgot that Friday was amazing as well.  I went to go see Humor U with my fiance.  It was really incredible and ... I was actually quite surprised.  I'm not typically an easy ha ha person.  It takes a bit to make me really sincerely laugh but... this did it.  These were really very talented people and you could totally tell that they love what they do.

Here's a little clip from one of their shows, they really are super funny and although Divine Comedy might get the popular vote, this group is definitely going to be on the radar.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEQPeaJqSMo

I would try to actually put the whole video on here but... I don't know how to do that :), but follow the link and you'll see :)

Oh and I did not pre-watch this little clip so... the following clip is not the viewpoints of the author and does not reflect her views or opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment